“The “Bluebird” Train has two options:
1. I’ll take the whole train! Count me in for both THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Experience and the Conductor Training.
You may like to experience THE HUMAN JOURNEY® as a participant before training to conduct the Journey yourself. That way, you can “go 360°,” seeing THJ® from the participant side before you start to conduct it yourself.* You’ll build empathy and deep experience that you can use in your conducting.
You get a discount on the THJ® Experience by registering for it and the training at the same time.
*And if going on the Journey with us works better for you after the training dates, you’re welcome to join us in that order.
2. Just the training part of the route for me!
Join us for just the training sessions.
- Session A Friday, April 23rd, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. CDT
- Session B Friday, April 30th, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. CDT
- Session C, Friday, May 7th, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. CDT
We’ll give you everything you need to be successful on TWO practices that you’ll do during our training period with your friends and family.
THJ® Authorized Conductor Training (Weeks 2 through 4) includes:
- 8 hours, over 3 weekly sessions, of lively, highly interactive, small-group live-webinar training
- Personalized group feedback on pre-work and between-weeks practices
- Authorized THJ® Conductor logo (with satisfactory completion of all training work) for use on an existing solo practitioner website
- Physical THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Boxed Conductor’s Kit (with shipping to the 48 contiguous states included)
- Companion Online THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Conductor’s Kit for Zoom Conducting
- THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Conductor’s Guidebook
- And we don’t leave it there! 30 days after group training ends, you’ll get a private Professional Refinement Session with Sara to answer any questions, once you’ve been applying what you’ve learned, and to tailor your conducting even more to your professional setting. It’s included!