sat15jan(jan 15)9:00 amsat29(jan 29)12:00 pmThe "Shenandoah" Training: Three Saturday Mornings in JanuaryHop Aboard with the "Shenandoah" Training Cohort9:00 am - 12:00 pm (29)(GMT-06:00) View in my time
The “Shenandoah” Training goes this way: Schedule: Session A, Saturday, January 15th, 9:00 a.m. – noon CST Session B, Saturday, January 22nd, 9:00
The “Shenandoah” Training goes this way:
- Session A, Saturday, January 15th, 9:00 a.m. – noon CST
- Session B, Saturday, January 22nd, 9:00 – noon CST
- Session C, Saturday, January 29th, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. CST
We’ll give you everything you need to be successful on TWO practices that you’ll do during our training period with your friends and family.
THJ® Authorized Conductor Training includes:
- 8 hours, over 3 weekly sessions, of lively, highly interactive, small-group live-webinar training
- Personalized group feedback on pre-work and between-weeks practices
- Authorized THJ® Conductor logo (with satisfactory completion of all training work) for use on an existing solo practitioner website
- Physical THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Boxed Conductor’s Kit (with shipping to the 48 contiguous states included)
- Companion Online THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Conductor’s Kit for Zoom Conducting
- THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Conductor’s Guidebook
- And we don’t leave it there! 30 days after group training ends, you’ll get a private Professional Refinement Session with Sara to answer any questions, once you’ve been applying what you’ve learned, and to tailor your conducting even more to your professional setting. It’s included!
The Complete THJ® Conductor Training Experience with Conductor's Kits and Guidebook
• 8 hours of our lively, highly interactive, small-group live-webinar training • Personalized group feedback on pre-work and between-weeks practices
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
15 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 29 (Saturday) 12:00 pm(GMT-06:00) View in my time
Live Interactive Webinar and FedEx
THE HUMAN JOURNEY®