The “Baltimore & Ontario” THJ Conductor Certification Training goes this way: Schedule Session A, Saturday, September 10th, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
The “Baltimore & Ontario” THJ Conductor Certification Training goes this way:
- Session A, Saturday, September 10th, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon CDT
- Session B, Saturday, September 17th, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon CDT
- Session C, Saturday, September 24th, 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. CDT
We’ll give you everything you need to be successful on TWO practices that you’ll do during our training period with your friends and family.
THJ® Authorized Conductor Training includes:
- 8 hours, over 3 weekly sessions, of lively, highly interactive, small-group live-webinar training
- Personalized group feedback on pre-work and between-weeks practices
- Authorized THJ® Conductor logo (with satisfactory completion of all training work) for use on an existing solo practitioner website
- Physical THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Boxed Conductor’s Kit (with shipping to the 48 contiguous states included)
- Companion Online THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Conductor’s Kit for Zoom Conducting
- THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Conductor’s Guidebook
- And we don’t leave it there! 30 days after group training ends, you’ll get a private Professional Refinement Session with Sara to answer any questions, once you’ve been applying what you’ve learned, and to tailor your conducting even more to your professional setting. It’s included!
(Saturday) 9:00 am(GMT-05:00) View in my time