A transformational experience of healing and growth for small groups of up to 6 to 8.
THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Experience brings insight, the ability to listen for deeply held values, and a profound sense of belonging.
It helps sustain families and support groups through life’s challenges by subtly framing each person’s story within the universal narrative that makes us human.
Palliative Care Social Worker
Dr. Saul Ebema
Founder, The Hospice Chaplaincy Institute
Medical Social Worker
- Maintain safety for all participants and hold to the ground rules that free them of long-engrained family roles and patterns;
- Bring even reluctant family members into the process;
- Teach and reinforce the listening skills required of participants;
- Recognize your own predispositions, experiences, and spiritual biases, in order to provide a neutral environment for others;
- Gain fresh insights on your own relational history as you practice facilitating the THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Experience for others.
- Match your facilitation style to the learning styles and governing imagery of the participants;
- Create a frame around the THJ Experience for maximum memorability and long-lasting impact; and
- Make THE HUMAN JOURNEY® Experience equally meaningful, whether you conduct it for participants in person or online.